Paleolithic Diet – Paleo Diet Recipes Book
Welcome to the Paleo Diet Recipes. You’ll find here paleo recipes to help you prepare the healthy food that keeps you physically fit and full of energy. In addition to that, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the paleo diet meal plans, paleo diet food list and the cooking tips available in The Paleo Recipe Book on the right.
What is the Paleo Diet or Paleolithic Diet ?
The Paleo Diet, also called the caveman or paleolithic diet, is made up of quality recipes that are natural such as veggies, fruit , meat, fish and nuts. These were the foods that sustained individuals for years and kept us healthy, actually fit and full of energy; people were strong and successful. But modernization triggered our dietary routines to change.
With the introduction of farming, came the release of sugars packed, highly unhealthy meals such as whole grain or grain flour and high fructose hammer toe syrup. The fast, processed meals that we are so used to eating are harmful for our bodies and cause many illnesses such as cancer, diabetic issues, auto immune illnesses and more.
Why I love Paleo Diet Recipes ?
- Even short-term consumption of a paleolithic type diet improves BP and glucose tolerance, decreases insulin secretion, increases insulin sensitivity and improves lipid profiles without weight loss in healthy sedentary humans.
- Paleo Diet advises eating whole foods and is naturally high in fibre. Fibre reduces the chance of constipation, helps reducing cholesterol and also lowers the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
- Paleo Diet plans are low-carbohydrate in nature. It can help you lose weight.
- The diet may put you in synch with your genetic requirements and thus improve your health if its theory is correct, says Jack Challem in the Nutrition Reporter article “Paleolithic Nutrition: Your Future is Your Dietary Past.” Eating a modern diet, on the other hand, makes you more susceptible to cancer, coronary heart disease, diabetes, and many other modern-day diseases, says Challem, also the author of “Stop Prediabetes Now” and “The Inflammation Syndrome.”
- Each recipe is easy to prepare. It doesn’t take more than 15 minutes.